Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My only link to Marguerite

She is a dark shadow in a luminous green apparitional wall, a shadow emerging then decreasing...being invaded by more symmetrical shadows....my spell or wish to disappear worked...but I didn't intend it that way. Her arrogance took over. Now its unsalvageable. She is as unsaved as I am saved, she is as un Christian and Pagan like as I am devoted. We are severed ties in the spiritual world with no equal grace or merciful flowing from either direction. She is a dead woman in a blurry world and I am an alive woman in a brutal world. Our paths will never merge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5cuiFQgLnVs

Here is her luminous video installation which is actually pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment