Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

I am not full of regrets

 I don't want my life to be full of regrets.  I am fairly content now.  I have wiped out everything in my life that has caused me anxiety.  I stopped seeing Scott because it was not the ideal, he is not my ideal man.  A man at my current job is and although he is married, I am striving for that ideal, not him.  I am content in my two jobs, watching Hulu and working on my novel.  I enjoy down time more.  I no longer go to Superior where I was tempted by gambling.  I do like this one bar with certain people who I became close with.  I do not like the vibes at Pizza Man due to a cantancerous cook.  He is real crabby and hostile.   I am better off in Duluth.  I work in a wealthy part of Duluth where there are mansions and people are opulent.  It is a good feeling working in the best part of town.  I am grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment