Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

My personal review

 This is the review I left for the company I worked at in the Mariner Mall in Superior.  Although I may have come across petty, Indeed picked it as a featured review.  I worked for this company for 19 months even though the wages were AWFUL.  I led an effort for a raise by emailing corporate and each person got a company wide raise a month before I left, after I submitted a request.  I have bittersweet memories of working there.  It was a "casual" environment.  It was hard for me to sit still and focus after having walking and labor intensive job for several years.  I used to work in offices all the time in the 90s but recently had more hands on labor intensive jobs like FedEx, Arrowhead House East, a nursing home and school cafeteria.  I received a box in the mail today they delayed 2 weeks with my belongings.  I needed my Skull candy earphone plug back.  I walked the last day and left before the day was over.  The company was not legit.


Stagnant company with poor wages

Indeed Featured review

The most useful review selected by Indeed
They begin by offering you pragmatic advice on how to do your job. After 2 weeks, you are flying solo. I worked there almost 2 years. It's laid back in the sense that the dress code is knock off Saturday to anti social furries. One girl wore a cape like Chewbecca. They only rewarded fastest staff with gift cards not real money. They could not adequately pay long term incentives. One boss shot rubber bands all day and solicited his poetry book.The managers definitely have a comradery and are exclusive. They only buy cake on manager's birthday which are 4 people. They seem serious about people succeeding but don't have a hands on plan for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment