Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Daily blog

After I have been awake awhile from night shift, I am able to adjust my mental focus to what the scope of my day will look like.  Sometimes, I just follow old habits of either running errands with Steve or meeting Scott for coffee.  It was determined a LONG TIME ago, that Scott and I are not compatible but I was willing to keep him as a friend.  He doesn't have all the right stuff and he's basically gone his whole life with bad teeth.  Teeth are important.  Nowadays, you can buy veneers for about $300 and place them over your teeth so your smile looks good.  Certain things cannot be let go.  Because I am a Virgo, I am nit picky.  I won't settle for a man without a car or who is not fine.  Scott has a good job but he lacks in other categories.  I dropped him today in a break sense and unfriended him on FB.  He is also blocked on my snapchat.

to be continued




No comments:

Post a Comment