Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

One of my old blogs from My Space

SubjectAge of Aquarius
DateCreated1/26/2006 2:23:00 PM
PostedDate1/26/2006 2:17:00 PM
BodyFew people know about the Age of Aquarius.  It will be a time like the Bible describes as the Millenium where there will be peace and tranquility between people and their differences will be put aside.  I strive every day to make peace in my life with those I have hurt/hurt me.  I am thankful to be a Christian and been raised by good parents who taught me the Gospel.  I am thankful to be raised in a period during the mid 60's where civil rights, anti war movements and women movements showed the courage of the young people and their stance agst. a disconneted government.  I am proud to be the person I am today and look forward to a better America who will lay down their sword and vanquish their enemies.  I look forward to the end ot the Bling generation so the media can focus on more positive aspects of people's lives.   I am looking for a new day in this world and am thankful for my son.  In Jesus' compassion, Janessa

No comments:

Post a Comment