Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pay it Forward but don't let it kick you backass backward

“Accept what people offer. Drink their milkshakes. Take their love.   -Wally Lamb, Author of "She's Come Undone"

  How does God’s love abide in anyone who has the world’s goods and sees a brother or sister in need and yet refuses help?

Room for forgivness doesn't mean your definition of failure.


When someone who can't rise to the occasion most of the time repeats the patterns one expects them to, it becomes a disappointment.  For someone who posts Bible verses about those who are false Christians when one does not help another but then continues to turn the other cheek (and not the face cheek), there can be no peace or resolution.  Strangely enough, he doesn't clothe himself in love but division.  He self identifies with all the worldly terms and carnal desires that he wishes to be known by.   But he can't offer a token of apology or gesture of kindness because it is not within him.  His mother rejected him at 17 or 18, and he cannot forgive, love or redeem.  He holds hostility.  He makes assumptions.  I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt by thinking he has matured.  He has given me some things at Christmas and offered some source of generosity--things I didn't ask for but he can't be honest.  He says "What you think of me is none of my business."  But he sends a six paragraph email to Jon making where I am at his business without even confronting me.  Now that my crisis is over or even during it, he did not act as a true friend.  He got angry at me when I reached out.   The only thing he is good at is mocking and be-littling people which I thought he was past.  I have forgiven and put it aside.  The Lord told me to make a peace offering I did.  And like God whom he rejects, he rejects the sons of God and the ability to forgive.  Goodbye.  I won't try again.  Because now I am the friend who became the enemy.   Eventually, we all become that.  And please don't do a radio show about this just like you did when we had a disagreement about the TLC biopic.  A whole show dedicated to me.  Thank you.  Brandy

P.S. People who try to identify themselves as a Bearded homo really aren't trying to be a pure witness for Jesus.   Or phrases like make love to a chubby guy.    My whole basis of the complaint is that I hoped you would become something better yourself.  Confront your demons.  be honest.  Don't condemn others for being honest about their problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment