Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Marital Bliss

My life is marital bliss except my boyfriend is not live in.  We both are at stages in our life where that cannot happen.  We love each other, he is there for me 110%, he has never let me down, he always shows up when he says he will.  We are close.  I have a lot of blessings in my life.  I have a good second job and a good primary job.  The sun always shines in Southern California.  I have intimate frends as far as soul sharing and extended family everwhere.  The Liberian side of the family and I are close.  God watches out for me even when I start straying.  I have a church now I like better than First Baptist.  I now go to Immanuel Lutheran on Oxard.  I am living the good life at age 51.  I am mostly ready for Jesus' return which I will be by 2013.  I believe in God and God sustains my life when earthly life gets unfringed.  I have learned to be content in all things.  I am also taking Russian, Spanish and a Tudor English class.  I have no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment