Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dedication candle

I light this candle in dedication to someone I am in love with and my feelings have not subsided. The Holy Spirit has revealed to me to keep loving and praying for this person.
Please honor my prayers so that their awareness of God may come to be.
God loves this person but their eyes are blinded by secular intelligence that is is dragging them down spiritually; pray that they may open their eyes to not only beauty but suffering and see the fullness of God's glory and manifestations that can only be brought about by scripture.
Human success, human accolades alone cannot save you. Only God can deliver you from the strongholds of the world and unleash his revelations to your soul. Trust, hope and obey.
In Jesus Loving name, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment