Total Pageviews

Monday, May 11, 2009

This is the blog by default

I forgot my password to www.losangelesdevolution.blogspot.com...so be it....This is my original source for my autobiography beginning in WBL between the ages of 3 and 12.....stay tuned...
I have a hard pressed week, having to finish Frederick Douglass's autobiography by Friday and write a five to eight page paper.

I need prayer for now and future decisions. I am applying for a slew of county, state and federal jobs. I want to work for ICE, Immigration and Naturalization Service which is the original federal immigration dept. for Dept. of Homeland Security. I believe they need good people there to determine fairness and expediency in immigration decisions.

well 7th period is starting at the Middle School. gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment