Total Pageviews

Friday, April 8, 2022

Stress


 I decided to add a picture heading to the top of this entry.  It has been a long 2 weeks and I successfully paid all my bills except two.  I am no longer with MM but I saw him 3 to 4 times in March.  If I come over one night but not two in a row, he purposely begins arguing with me.  The strange part is that he doesn't even ask me to come over the second night, he just expresses his anger with my schedule by insulting me.  I am basically = happily single.  I do like a 46 yr old but he is an atheist and although I like his personality a lot, I don't think nothing long term can come of it.


TO BE CONTINUED.....

1 comment:

  1. MM supposedly has an old flame living with him now. She wanted nothing to do with him one day and suddenly she's moved in. Lol...

    ReplyDelete