Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Paper trail of Slaviero conflict. Paul and my issues

 This is the email I sent to his wife this morning.  I am documenting everything in case I take him to court.  I did not enclosed the 8 screenshots of the phone bill text/call logs.


To Tonette


I am trying to solve a problem and at first went about the wrong way.  Enclosed are about 8 screenshots detailing Paul and my phone and text logs.  I talked to him 44 min on Feb 17 and 17 min on Jan 26, 10 min in early March etc.  Texts are too numerous to count but they are enclosed.  We have been friendly as old friends and no scandals.  We have been talking long periods of time for one year.


The problem started Monday March 7th when I saw him in person at the Radisson hotel and took him to a bar because local ones were closed.  (I drove him.)  We discussed why I should not go to the funeral and his answers were inadequate.  I agreed to his decision.  In 1997, I visited James after we broke up.  James demanded I tell him I was carrying Paul's child before I entered his door.  James and I did not have that much bad blood but he dated one of my friends then later vandalized her car.  Paul left me in early to mid October, he broke a 12 month apartment lease and cheated on me with a woman named Kim.  I repossessed the car I gave him and a week later gave him another one.  I am not here to rehash the past.  Over the years, he has bad mouthed me at times to his family including Myrtle Sandy Rogers who I worked with in 2013.  He never told the other side of things.

Paul and I had a mutual restraining order against each other.  We have since made up and talked on the phone on and off for year, sometimes up to one hour each time at night while he is at work.  My main point for emaling you was why could I not go to the funeral when it has been 25 years since we dated, I was close to his father.  The reason why is he felt it would upset you and James.   James is a contentious person on synthetic marijuana.  I have not talked to him or seen him 25 years since 1997.  You, I don't know.  I am not trying to get back in Paul's life.  I already was.  Also, Wendy said I called you and I didn't.  I emailed you. 

I now want the problem solved and my name cleared.  I sent you one email and Wendy verbally attacked me on FB.  I dropped her as a friend then she blocked me.  She was under the impression I haven't talked to Paul at all.  I saw him Feb 25 at Superior Rehab nursing home with Arlene.  I saw him Monday, March 7.  i want nothing more to do with him because of his dual personality but I am tired of being tormented and dumped on.  He was going to have James talk to my friend on the phone the morning of the funeral.  Why be two faced?  I want this thing settled once and for all.  I don't want to be treated like dirt.  I am willling to put everything aside for one person to listen to what difficulty I have been through and I have had to deal with the way he treated me individually which was well and how he presents me to his family.

A year ago, he asked me if he could be friends with my identical twin sister Joan in L.A.  He said he didn't have enough Christian friends and wanted to be her friend, a Christian he could confide in.  She told me No because she didn't want to reopen the past.  Then he wanted to sleep at her house during his NFL footbsll event the same weekend as 2022 superbowl.  Joan lives in San Pedro now, 30 minutes from downtown LA.  At first she said no, then she said if he had another ticket to the event, she would consider it.  In the end, he misunderstood.  I am not involved in any scandal with Paul, I am just tired with his compulsive lying to your family.   I am not willing to be his friend anymore because of the conflicting messages.  I am not a bad person, he has just painted me to be one to protect himself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment