Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Broom boy

It kind of feels like a chore now to write this.  I am overtired from last night.  When church members tell me not to involve myself with ungoldy men, they weren't kidding.  An ex of his had a very good quote that I will keep private but it has to do with agenda setting, pre planned sinister-ness of using people and seeking out people for only their own good.  I came back in June to start seeing him again.  It was undefined in the beginning, but reading between the lines my best guess is that A had left him again and it was the extinguishing, smoldering ashes of a twisted love tale that could not be absolved.  She had sent me the recording of how he almost iced himself on Christmas Eve because she wanted to go buy gas.  Over time, she realized she could not meet his needs or he would not recognize it if she did.  I was there to pick up the pieces of him sobbing over her, almost collapsing by the fire pit in his backyard on his birthday, drinking round after round because he had NO HOPE and he refused to go to church, ask a counselor or therapist or GET HELP.  I was just another chain of women he would depend on til he got stronger enough to treat me like dirt again.  I would scratch his back at night like his ex wife and mother did.  Yet even I, in my languishing catacomb knew that the ending would not be great no matter how it spun.  No matter how much I gave physically or good advice, it would not penetrate his soul, it would not make a difference because he refused to open in his heart to a higher power.  He SIMPLY REFUSED.  He didn't want help.  Alcholism is a fine habit to destroy your body, cement your soul and twist up your mind.  (to be continued)


Part II - I was not seeing this person for articulate signs of a favorable outcome.  He had already abandoned the church and held a grudge against God.  I did try to tell him that going to church would help him and he would like it.  His brother is saved.  He doesn't seem to have interest beyond the carnal pleasures of food, sex and alcohol.  No, I don't think I am better than him but Jesus said, "Man does not live by bread alone but by every word that cometh from God."  I am no longer holding a grudge or animosity toward him because I got out.  He doesn't have an empathetic ear to others, he is serving himself.  The Bible says you cannot serve two masters.  You must choose God or self (Satan).  By choosing Satan, we have our immediate needs met but by serving God we are sacrificing our earthly needs for a future kingdom.  I am stopping now due to time constraints.  I may explain the rest of the horror show another day or in my upcoming novel to be released on Amazon.




No comments:

Post a Comment