Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Misinformation Campaign

 There are long term effects to dealing with people who don't have all their oars in the water.  I got an email on May 1 from a past bf/lover who had deceived me in the past by withholding information about his life.  We dated 3 full months from Oct. 31 2018 to Jan 9 2019.  I found out on Jan 9th that he had a girlfriend all along.  He told me he lied about it because then I would not sleep with him.  He explained it away by saying "Oh, she really wasn't around at all."  We messed around again the 3rd week in January and then I let it go.  In June of 2019, we started up again and kept going til Aug. 28, 2019.  By that time, I was triangulated and felt obligated to share information with his girlfriend who demanded it from me, nothing less.  She would sit in the driveway in the alley of his back area for hours.  Sometimes I was inside, and yes, by that point I betrayed her.  I didn't know where I fit into the matrix of their own betrayal for each other.

MM got upset I proved to AW that I was in his house.  She knew I was in there but she made me play little games to prove it.  The purple marker in the mailbag routine.  (Its Scarlett with the candlestick in the Study).   She talked to my roommate, Neal, to prove MM had been at my house.  30 minutes later, she told me MM admitted it.  If you can't pick up the vibes of your gf/bf and their measure of lies, why go around soliciting other people.  C'mon Man, Like Joe Biden says.

Whatever I have in my arsenal of "hotness", he keeps coming back.  And frankly, I give up the poutang for him because he's just that good in bed.  I have a theory, that they invited me in every 6 months just to mix it up.  AW likes being the detective and MM likes being the centerpiece of 2 women wanting him.

But this time, I didn't beg for anything.  He told me not to talk to AW and I didn't.  She manifested the dramatic exit by moving all her stuff out a few Sundays ago just cause I had been over there.  The reason I wrote the poem about the fuzzy stairs is he began lying to me 2 days after I slept with him.  I didn't have to check references like AW, I already caught him in lies. 

Eventually, these little games cause pain and I stepped out before it happened to me.  Just for the record, AW refuses to be at your house all the time because you are incoherent - a drunk- and you lock her stuff up and try to control her.  MM doesn't want her around because she is a control freak and torments him night and day with untrue facts that she exaggerates due to her insecurities.

The best lover in the world is not going to erase the chaos.  Too bad you just couldn't keep your mouth shut (with words not tongue) and do your damn job.



No comments:

Post a Comment