Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 28, 2019

There is a reason why I blog

I don't want to deal with a carnivore all the time.  When I have talked to M in the past, he is fair and just.  Every time A gets involved she escalates everything and tries to mark her territory like a gang member.  She wants something I cannot give.   I don't mind having honest conversations but it always morphs into something else.   Some sort of conviction in a kangaroo court.  For me, the about face behavior is taxing and draining.  I can identify with some people's feelings only when those people are being transparent and authentic.  Am I considered disloyal because I am asking for what I need even though it creates a conflict of interest?  I was willing to keep things platonic.  3rd person involvement not willing to be pervasive was not my intention.  I am responsible for me and my actions.  I am not responsible for what other people want but I have tried to be fair and true.  Accept this.  Some people are not evolved enough to comprehend this.

No comments:

Post a Comment