Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 21, 2014

I am seeking justice, not vengeance

I did seek peacefully to get my episodes restored.  It should have never happened in the first place.  I have now received 3 subsequent texts by someone who calls me a stalker.  They are stored in my archives.  I am working through legitimate means to restore my episodes.  When two people don't get along or cannot talk rationally to each other, then a civil judgment has to be filed for damages.  I hope it doesn't reach that level, but I will file it by Monday if the situation is still compromised.

I don't want vengeance, I want ownership and restitution.   I invested 3.5 years in a network and I have receipts dating back to 11/2010 to prove it including PayPal payments to his roommate before he had PayPal.

Sincerely,


J.

No comments:

Post a Comment