Total Pageviews

Monday, June 18, 2012

Things to Remember

From: participant - Emotions Anonymous
Subject: Fear 


Hi I'm _______ and powerless over my emotions.  I am powerless over my fears and worries.  Their underlying presence can be exhausting.  I must call upon courage to face my feelings of fear for how else will I gain freedom from these emotions. Fear is a signal of something else I need to learn.  I am not living if I am occupying myself with fear and worry.  I can easily be stuck in a pit of fear and worry obsessing over the 'should haves' & 'what if's'.  These emotions then turn into relentless self-criticism.  Fear is not what my HP wants for me.  I must have the courage to face my fears and be receptive to my HP's will for me.  


Wishing peace, serenity and freedom from fear to all, 


XXXXX


Things to remember.
Today I have less fronts to face.
Just myself and time.
I have to work today and do something tonight.
I want to slow down and just live.

No comments:

Post a Comment