Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

This is a poem I wrote in 2009 for my literary website.


Richochet

by Jane Hoffman

Sending lasers of compassion into
the paradigm of human consciousness
am I a beacon of light or maiden of despair?
I tranform from virgo to chameleon to ara
darkness emerges bending my inner senses
passion, despair and withdrawal
Fallen as I am, my eyes lay upon me
aware of my own being often doubting myself
God lays his emminent countenance of
grace and mercy rivers flowing through me,
captivating those who reject me as He was
I understand their position in the universe
I intersect stars and bypass planets
to know them; I am not of Pegasus' stature
nor Polaris's radiance; We align our
compassion avoiding the discomfort of dissective borders,
sealing our blood and tears
as the lion metamorphises to lamb.
tears as the lion and lamb merge within us.

No comments:

Post a Comment