Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

L.E. & my differences

To be intellectually driven, forced upon convincing one of a particular stance that coincides with your point of view is coercive. Carlos Casteneda says we all must lose self importance, our ability to project our opinions on others constantly. Its okay to argue from a point of view, but not insist we are solely right. I am emotionally driven even though I am smart. I am sensitive to others and their needs. Jesus says the first shall be last and the last shall be first. Spiritually, all plains and mountains even out in grace and humility. It doesn't matter how important we are in this world. It matters how we love and treat our brother. So what is the true message? To love and give sacrificially and not impose our will painfully on others, but share our resources which include wisdom and love. That is the core of the message for Christians. I don't have to convince anyone anymore that my disenfranchisement from capitalism was a duty. I can now live within a fallen world and make things happen, because the power of God is greater than the sanctity of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment